Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Star Wars Fans

As long as I can remember all of our kids have loved Star Wars and Dylan wins for being the biggest fan in our family.  As a tiny kiddo, Dylan simply played with the toys and he has somehow progressed to learning more facts about each character and movie then I can even comprehend...and I have been watching the films since I was a child!  He was very excited to go see the new movie and even got to go on the opening night with his friends.  However, for a true fan, everyone knows once is not enough so we went back and saw it together over Christmas break.  We did not have tickets to go until 4:30 but from the moment everyone woke up it was nothing but looking at the clock to count down the minutes until we could leave.  It was truly special to be able to see it together with Sheryl's family as well as my mom and my Dad (who is the biggest fan of the slightly older generation).  It was a fun night and the kids are already looking forward to the next movie.




The movie got two thumbs up from our crew.