



What does Robotics mean to you? I always love something that challenges me and robotics gives me that challenge. I also love how it gives me time with old friends and to make new ones as well.
What was the best part of the season? Everything! I really liked late night meetings as a whole team and getting a lot of work done.
What was the funniest moment of robotics? "El morsa ser muertas muchoses!" or He walrus to be dead muches!
What was the biggest struggle of the season? Getting the sideways driving to work on our robot aka FEZ (Fibonacci Echo Zip tie).
What did you like about your team? It was all people I knew well and we worked really good together and had a lot of fun.
If you could do it all over what would you change and what would you keep the same? I would probably change how we built the chassis of the robot so it would be easier to take off the wheels and clean them. I would have kept the same the main function of the robot, how it drove and the different abilities that it had.
Do you think you will do robotics again next year? HECK YES!!!



