Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

This Moment

There is no way to say it other than that this exact moment makes me oh so happy.  Taking time to realize that I am sitting in a beautiful old building with this handsome man and that I am the one that gets to see the smile on his face and the sweet look in his eyes as we enjoy a truly delicious cup of coffee fills my heart with indescribable joy.  Nate and I have a long past and will have an even longer future together but enjoying the moment is something that I try my hardest to do. I want to be fully present in this crazy but wonderful life of mine. This is the moment we have power over and control of and this was the moment that we chose to do nothing more than sit calmly together and enjoy eachother over a cup of coffee.