Dylan and Aliya have a blast together at dodgeball club on Mondays after school. That gives Trent and I about an hour and a half of time alone. Last week Trent and I decided to make the most of our alone time and go for a hike at Andres. It is so incredibly special to get some time alone with any of my kids. I loved being alone with Trent, walking and looking at artwork and chatting about things going on in life. He said that Andres had his three favorite things nature, art, and hiking. We hiked together and chatted and it was just so good to hear his opinions and get connected to what is going on in his daily life. In just a few more weeks he will have completed eighth grade. These Junior High years have flown by! I can only imagine how fast High School will go. I am so thankful for this special boy and his incredible mind and heart and the time that we spend together.
Dylan and Aliya have a blast together at dodgeball club on Mondays after school. That gives Trent and I about an hour and a half of time alone. Last week Trent and I decided to make the most of our alone time and go for a hike at Andres. It is so incredibly special to get some time alone with any of my kids. I loved being alone with Trent, walking and looking at artwork and chatting about things going on in life. He said that Andres had his three favorite things nature, art, and hiking. We hiked together and chatted and it was just so good to hear his opinions and get connected to what is going on in his daily life. In just a few more weeks he will have completed eighth grade. These Junior High years have flown by! I can only imagine how fast High School will go. I am so thankful for this special boy and his incredible mind and heart and the time that we spend together.




