Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Play Ball

    I love getting out for fun adventures as a family. We always seem to make such wonderful memories when we just go out and do something. The other night we went to a Fisher Cats game thanks to some free tickets we received. We had a blast watching the game together. It was fun to have the kids there at an older age where they can really understand the game and cheer on their team. While the majority of the family cheered on the Fisher Cats, Trent chose to cheer on the team Trenton, for obvious reasons. We had such a wonderful time together in the chilly spring nightmare. We even got to enjoy amazing firework show at the end of the game that has far beat out our firework experiences in Brookline over the last few years. Sometimes just getting out of the house and doing something different can make for such a wonderful evening together. I am thankful for the opportunities we have as a family, thankful for the experiences we share, and thankful for the many more we will. Money was tight the night of the game but judging from the smiles on our kiddos faces I don't think they even noticed. If happiness was an indicator of wealth I would be the richest woman in the world.