Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The BIG Four - Oh!

Nate and I celebrated his 40th at a baseball game with f'riends! It was an absolute blast!

40 Years.
14,600 Days.
350,400 Hours.
21,024,000 Minutes.
That is how long you have graced this planet.
And I’ve only had 5,840 of those days but feel as though we have been together for a lifetime.
Don’t look at this day as a sign that you’re “getting old” but as a sign of “getting better”. You’re a man, which means that somehow aging only makes you a more luxurious version of yourself. As I (a woman) ages, I just deteriorate by society standards, so count yourself as lucky. 😁 You just keep getting better looking with age and wiser as each day passes.
My wishes for you–
I hope that the “good days” far outnumber any other kind of day you have.
I hope that you never stop laughing.
I hope that you never give up on your dreams.
I hope that you recognize and feel the amount of love that surrounds you each day.
I hope that you never lose your sense of adventure.
I hope that you remain to be a kid at heart and never “grow up”
I hope that you win all the Peggle levels they invent and that your teammate high-fives you every time
I hope that you truly know how much I (and the kiddos) appreciate all that you do for us each and every day.
I hope that you embrace 40 with open arms because baby you’re more handsome than ever!
Happy Happy Birthday, Handsome Hubby of Mine!
Love always and forever.
Nate and I love playing Peggle together, so Aliya came up with the idea to make him a Peggle birthday cake.  He enjoyed many rounds of peggle on his birthday as well as enjoying time together as a family.