This Father's day was a gorgeous sunny day and we spent nearly every moment of it outside! We attended Dylan's football game, Aliya's soccer game and spent time at the lake enjoying time together. It was a day where it was so easy to see all we had to be thankful for and to get the chance to spend time with the glue that holds our family together and tell him, again and again, Happy Father's day!
Nate, Before we had Trent I knew you’d be an amazing father, I can remember you being as excited as I was to shop for baby items (and it wasn't just because you got that prime "parents to be" shopping space!). What I didn’t realize is that “amazing” would grow to be a HUGE understatement. You are both kind and firm. You PLAY like it’s your full-time job. You hurt when they hurt, you pick them up when they fall, you guide when they need direction and you celebrate when they succeed. You are magical in this role. The kiddos are lucky to have you as a dad, and more importantly-perhaps- is how blessed I am that you are their father. I love you always and forever.


