A new car is in many ways a small thing for a girl who really could careless about cars. I don't like them, I don't care if it is red or blue, sports car or electric, tell me anything about a car and you have lost my interest. However, this new car I love but not for any of the reasons why the car dealership was trying to push. It is for the memories we will make in it, it's ability to get us safely to any adventures we go on with out worry and the fact that I know that we will share laughter, smiles and even naps together as a party of five in it. I love it for the stories it will share with us....this is probably why I like antique beat up cars far more then a shiny new one...it is always about the story.
A new car is in many ways a small thing for a girl who really could careless about cars. I don't like them, I don't care if it is red or blue, sports car or electric, tell me anything about a car and you have lost my interest. However, this new car I love but not for any of the reasons why the car dealership was trying to push. It is for the memories we will make in it, it's ability to get us safely to any adventures we go on with out worry and the fact that I know that we will share laughter, smiles and even naps together as a party of five in it. I love it for the stories it will share with us....this is probably why I like antique beat up cars far more then a shiny new one...it is always about the story.


