I breathe deeper at the ocean.
I smile bigger at the ocean.
I feel a deeper sense of peace at the ocean.
I am a more mindful mom at the ocean.
I am a more loving wife at the ocean.
I am my best version of me at the ocean.
Connecting with nature always helps me better connect with those I love and there is no better place to do this then at the ocean. Maybe it is because the sound of the waves lulls me, or the way the warm rays of the sun feel on my skin or the intense glorious smell of the ocean air... but taking it all in and experiencing all those senses at once makes me focus on my moment. The last thing on my mind when we are at the beach is what needs to get done later or any other distractions. Being mindful of what I am experiencing always makes me the best mom, wife and my happiest self. I think maybe I just need a house by the ocean so I can be better about doing this on a daily basis. :)


