Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Counting Crows Concert

 We had the most wonderful time at a Counting Crows concert this weekend. We did everything we could to make the experience fun for the kids and they really loved listening to the music, getting fried dough and even tailgating with a can of root beer and yummy food to eat before the show began. I love getting to do things with the kids that I know will be a lasting memory for all of us. Nate and I have gone to concerts together since we were dating and it was so special to share our love for live music together with them.  I can't put into words just how fun it was too let them experience the feeling of Music, beyond just the sound, and watch as they heard the stories of the artists and what the songs meant to them. It was a wonderful night and we cannot wait to take them to their next show!