
It was Dylan's last year Trick or Treating and he was thrilled to be a bear (Cuddle Team Leader from Fortnite). Another costume he considered was a unicorn wearing a tuxedo. His ideas were as fun and carefree as he is and I loved that about them and him. Aliya considered being Wednesday from the Adam's Family but really wanted to go as a group costume. She ended up deciding to be Agnes from Despicable Me and having Nate and I dress as Gru and a Minion. Her costumes were fun to put together as we owned many items and hunted for small things like large pink buttons and some gray yarn so I could (very quickly) knit Nate a scarf. Nate was all in on helping Aliya get her dream of a group costume and shaved off his beard and hair for the cause. The kids had fun collecting candy and Dylan even had a dance off while out collecting and they were excited to get home and trade candy and share a plethora of their loot with Trent. It was a wonderful Halloween.










