Aliya got the opportunity to go horseback riding thanks to a wonderful Christmas gift from her Nana and Papa. She was absolutely thrilled about this gift and said it was her best gift ever! She woke up each morning counting down the days until she could go to the barn and she was anxious to get out the door once the day finally arrived. She was so excited to go see the horses, pet the silly goats, and most of all to ride a horse. She was lucky enough to go two weekends in a row and both times were just as exciting for her. Aliya was so thankful for her first opportunity of horseback riding and now is dreaming of the day in which she could actually own a horse. I always think that the best gifts are experiences and I know this is an experience Aliya will remember forever.
![]() |
| Aliya and Alison were excited to share in this experience together! |










It was so much fun watching the girls ride. Glad I could be a part of it.
ReplyDelete