Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

New Year's Eve Fun


We enjoyed a wonderful New Year's Eve celebration this year. Sheryl, Peter, Nate and I went out and saw a concert by the Adam Ezra band. It was absolutely wonderful and so much fun! We had a great time listening to the music, singing, dancing and throwing around balloons when the clock struck midnight. It was a blast to get out to celebrate together and as an added bonus it was  absolutely no work on our end as we didn't have to plan anything. The tickets were a wonderful Christmas gift from my mom and dad and we enjoyed it so much.







To make the night even more carefree my parents watched the kiddos for their annual New year's party together. The kids had so much fun hanging out together and I love that they have such a strong cousin relationship that they can really enjoy traditions like this. 2018 was a wonderful year and I am sure more great things are to come in 2019!