Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Collections of Memories



I love children's literature. I own more than my share and a handful of them are from my own childhood. I love the way it can take me back to moments of holding my kids and reading to them or even being a child myself. I try not to hold on to many physical objects but there are a few things that bring back such wonderful memories that I can't help but save a shelf full of these wonderful little reminders of days that have past. I love the job of being the keeper of memories. The one, in our family, who's in charge of making sure our stories get told time and time again, the keeper of the millions of photos and the organizer of the piles of artwork. I love the stories we have and that these things tell and the way that the stories show us things we have done that have shaped who we are. I often say that I collect memories and I must admit my collection is overflowing more each day.