Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Peaceful Moments


I believe that you must allow yourself to rest in order to refuel, have peace and feel whole. These quiet moments at the end of the day, when everyone is home and relaxed, I feel may be the biggest treasure I can find at this time in my life. To have everyone together, safe, not rushing about or working on the next thing but just together is truly living life in abundance to me. I tell myself that after the dishes are done from dinner my day of work has ended. The list is still there but I set it aside for tomorrow and I go relax and reap the joys of family life. There is an old quote that says "Before you end the day, take time to count your blessings and you will find they are more numerous than the stars in the sky" and it is exactly how I feel in a moment like this.