One of my favorite parts of Christmas gifts are the gifts that give us an experience together. I love when it is something out of our ordinary and something that will be remembered. This weekend was one of those weekends we got to celebrate Christmas by doing an activity. The kids had received tickets to see Brit Floyd in concert as one of their big Christmas gifts. It was so fun to take them there and the anticipation over the last few months has built up the excitement to go. We had a blast doing something together as our party of five and getting to relax and enjoy an evening out. Brit Floyd did a great show and the lights were so much fun to watch as we enjoyed the music.
And to make our Friday a complete celebration of Christmas Nate and I used a gift we had from Christmas to go to a wine tasting. It was wonderful. I had been anxiously awaiting this time together since Nate gave me the gift and it was so special to to do something out of the ordinary while we chatted and enjoy each other's company.










Aliya did a fantastic job. I love that she wants to perform more.
ReplyDeleteNothing better than family time. 😃
ReplyDelete