Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Day I Wanted




For mother's day this year I told Nate I wasn't going to beat around the bush and I was going to tell him exactly what I wanted. And what I wanted was nothing. A day of absolute nothing. 24 hours in the house with the people I love. It was magical! We played games and spent time together. I pretended as if we were snowed in the house and joked with the kids about the crazy snow storm that came in May. I was so thankful to get time together. The family went out of their way to make me feel extra special by doing things like making meals, helping with dishes, and just taking care of things so that I wouldn't have to. It was the most perfect mother's day and I am so thankful for the gift of time together.  The family gave me an entire weekend of celebration. On Sunday we got to go to Dylan's football game where he got his first touchdown. It was the most exhilarating feeling and such a wonderful experience for him. We were so very proud. After that we went back to our home and spent more time together. I could not have asked for a better weekend. I was absolutely thrilled to get quality time with those I love.




Comments

  1. Such a perfect way for your family to celebrate you. 2 thumbs up 👍👍

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a special lady and deserved your special weekend. It sounds like you had a great time.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment