Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Our Town's Birthday Bash

We celebrated our Town's 250th birthday this past weekend. The town put on a weekend long events that was fun for everyone and included the longest parade I've ever seen in a small town. It was over two hours long! We had a blast and while there was many great acts in the parade our favorite was (of course) Trent's robotics team. That evening we went and enjoy watching  the fireworks over the lake. The weather felt more like summer than it did fall. When I first heard about the event I was thinking we'd be in cozy sweaters and enjoying the crisp air fall brings but instead it was over 90° and we were sweating more than we did at the 4th of July parade. It was very different than I imagined but entertaining none the less. It was fun to have such a big deal made out of our small little town and it was nice to enjoy entertainment together as a family.







Comments

  1. Your town certainly knows how To celebrate. Looks like you all enjoyed it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment