Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Christmas Activities


Christmas seems to have a million reason s to celebrate and have fun. I love all of the activities, all though, by the end of it all I am ready for a good relaxing snow day that is for sure! 

 Aliya plays saxophone and we enjoyed a wonderful band concert. For only her first year of playing saxophone, she is doing amazing!


 Endless yummy treats seem to be another favorite time of Christmas.  We always seem to be cooking up another delicious item that we can't be without during the Holidays. Trent's favorite treat is fudge, Dylan loves snickerdoodle cookies, Aliya loves orange smash balls and we can't ever forget cranberry nut bread and ribbon candy.  We just love them all.

  I am so thankful for Christmas time.  I am thankful for the extra time with family and the way we slow down each day and just be a bit more appreciative of all we have.  I may need a nap now that it is all done but the busy days of the Christmas season have filled my heart with great memories that I will keep with me for years to come.