I love having two different Christmas days. I love the peaceful day at home in pajamas surrounded by the astounding joy of the kids as they open gifts and spend the day playing. I also love the loud boisterous house filled with cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents as everyone enjoys time together. Since our family loves Christmas so much in two different ways it just makes the most sense to celebrate it twice. We had our wonderful peaceful day as our party of five at home. We enjoyed Christmas Rolls for breakfast and a Turkey for dinner and the entire day our children spent in their pajamas laughing and playing.
We also enjoyed a wonderful day filled with family and fun. There is something so contagious about the joy of kids, I just can't get enough of it. Mom's home was filled with the sound of all those I love chatting and laughing while the kitchen filled with irresistible smells. It was exactly how Christmas is supposed to look, sound, smell, and feel.
We love both of our Christmas's and I don't want to ever have to choose between the two because both are so perfect in their own way. Double Christmas definitely is the way to go for our family.
We also enjoyed a wonderful day filled with family and fun. There is something so contagious about the joy of kids, I just can't get enough of it. Mom's home was filled with the sound of all those I love chatting and laughing while the kitchen filled with irresistible smells. It was exactly how Christmas is supposed to look, sound, smell, and feel.
We love both of our Christmas's and I don't want to ever have to choose between the two because both are so perfect in their own way. Double Christmas definitely is the way to go for our family.





