Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Height of a Snowman

 Whenever the snow starts sticking on the branches I know it is only a matter of time until I hear the kids putting on their gloves and boots and heading outside to play.

 While Aliya's favorite thing to do is rolling around in the snow, sliding down the hill, making snow angels and playing until the snowflakes are stuck in her eyelashes; Dylan's favorite thing to do is build a snowman.  Every year without fail my boy builds the best snowman that can be seen from my window smiling at me as the winter days pass on.  Every year Dylan says "This one is smaller. I used to build bigger snowmen."  He does not realize that snowmen are not shrinking but rather it is my little guy who has grown into a big man.  I just hope he never grows too big to build a snowman.