Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

At Home on the Stage

  Aliya had a wonderful time doing a dance show with her cousins and friends.  The show was so well done and it was fun to see Aliya dance and enjoy herself the entire time.  The thing I love about theater is that Aliya never has to be convinced to go, instead she is usually dragging me out of the house so that she is sure not to be early.  I always know the kids like something when it takes no convincing to go, even after a long day of school.  I feel like all our kid's interests grow and change and what they love one year can change by the time the next season rolls around but it always feels good to let them try as many things as peak their interest.  Aliya seems to have found a home in theater and for now, it is where she wants to be.