Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

January Roundup

  This winter has been very mild.  Snow has mixed in with mud most of January and while we have had our share of cold days we have also enjoyed many warm days as well.  

 Aliya loves ice skating so she was delighted when I took her to the rink in Nashua with her friend Sarah.
 Often Dylan chooses to go on car rides with me just so that I won't be alone.  I remember as a child doing the very same thing with my mother.  The car rides with him mean the world to me. We talk about everything and anything and I am so thankful to hear the amazing thoughts on my sweet boy.

 Yogi has become a very old dog.  We see it in his mannerisms every day.  The puppy who used to get up and play often now is content lying down most of his day, just as long as we are in the same room.

  In the midst of a busy school and activity schedules, we still are trying to make sure the kids have time for goofing off and just spending time with their friends. Being silly and have fun is what being a kid is all about.


 Trent survived midterms once again.  High school is undoubtedly challenging but Trent has been navigating through like a champ.

 Not sure what it was about this month but I sware I can just see the growth and change in my kids.  I love having teens (and one pre-teen)  it is so much fun!  However, if I could make the time move a bit slower I wouldn't mind that either.