Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Letter



Trent,

I know right now is not easy.  I know your days are long.  I know you are still figuring out what you love, what you hate, who you are and who you want to be. But I want you to know that you are heard, accepted and loved by me.  I want you to know that at the end of every day, good or bad, I will be there for you.  I want you to know that nothing you can ever tell me will change how deeply I love you. I want you to believe that being you is the greatest gift you can give me. I want you to know that I believe in you and I know you are strong enough, smart enough and capable enough to do anything you set your mind too. I know right now you need space to grow and I accept that but know when you need me, I am still right here. I love you.

Always and Forever,
Mom
xoxox