We recently had a young bat get into our house and after an evening that was fit for any sitcom, we finally found a way to get it back outside. The next night we thought it was important to watch as the bats came out for the evening and make sure that none were roosting in our attic. While we sat and watched the evening turn into the night we saw a beautiful rainbow followed by a gorgeous sunset and for a moment I thought that maybe I and the bat should trade places. They do have quite a beautiful space.
We recently had a young bat get into our house and after an evening that was fit for any sitcom, we finally found a way to get it back outside. The next night we thought it was important to watch as the bats came out for the evening and make sure that none were roosting in our attic. While we sat and watched the evening turn into the night we saw a beautiful rainbow followed by a gorgeous sunset and for a moment I thought that maybe I and the bat should trade places. They do have quite a beautiful space.


