Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The Golden Ticket

 I was so excited to volunteer at a vaccination event for our teachers in our community.  I can't adequately describe the joy everyone had while working there. There was a sense of peace and change in the air, and everyone was overwhelmed with emotions, as we took this huge step forward.  As a huge bonus, Nate and I were lucky enough to receive our first dose of Covid vaccination because they had extra doses at the event. It was such an exciting feeling.  I feel like I have found the golden ticket that will allow me to resume my ordinary life and after a very hard year, that is a feeling that brought me to joy-filled tears.  They are opening up the vaccine to 16 and over on Friday so we are very happy that Trent will be able to get his soon as well. We are getting closer every day to a healthy ordinary life and the dreams of family dinners out at crowded restaurants, concerts, amusement parks and so much more are starting to feel within our grasp.