For Mother's Day, we went to Hampton beach. It was absolutely beautiful out and the perfect way to spend the day. I love the beach more than any other place and just feel more free and happy the second I am there. Spending the day in such a beautiful place with my sweet family was exactly what I needed in order to recharge. I am thankful for a family that understands that the perfect gift for me is time together at the ocean.
For Mother's Day, we went to Hampton beach. It was absolutely beautiful out and the perfect way to spend the day. I love the beach more than any other place and just feel more free and happy the second I am there. Spending the day in such a beautiful place with my sweet family was exactly what I needed in order to recharge. I am thankful for a family that understands that the perfect gift for me is time together at the ocean.







