I am working on celebrating small victories. Life can feel very big and complicated, but when I focus on the small ways we are winning, I always feel better and ready to take on whatever life throws at us next. This week was April vacation and while we didn't do anything big, we did really enjoy our time together. We spent time together playing games, relaxing and we got together with friends and family. It was a great way to spend a vacation.
![]() |
| We helped Mom and Dad do the final move into their new place! It is very exciting and Aliya has already slept over! |
![]() |
| For the first time since February of 2020, we went out to eat as a family. It was so exciting! |
![]() |
| Trent passed his written driving test. He will take the driving portion of the exam at the end of May. |











