Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

All kinds of fun

Do you notice anything different about Aliya? Look really closely…you can click on the picture if you want to see it bigger. The change is that she got her ears pierced. She barely shed a tear when she got it done. We think that she looks absolutely adorable in her new earrings. 
Dylan loves to read and loves to be silly. Here he is combing his favorite things!


We set up a stage last night and Trent put on a show for us, complete with audience participation and everything. He did a wonderful job.





Nate and I celebrated our anniversary yesterday! We had an absolutely wonderful day together. If you are wondering what looks different about Nate...go ahead try to guess...okay, I'll tell you...it is that he shaved the goatee off. I haven't seen his chin in about 6 years. He has already started to grow it back that his how much he likes his new look.

Comments

  1. I love it. Nate decides to shave off his gotee and Aliya has her ears pierced. So many changes to deal with. The bottom line is Aliya is as beautiful as ever and Nate you are still a handsome guy. We love you and can't wait to see you.
    Mom oxoxo
    By the way, Dad said she looks cute too. xoxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the earrings!! Kinsey barely cried when she had hers done either. Tough girls : ) She has done really well and has yet to bother them at all. Hope you have the same experience with Aliya! Happy Anniversary . . . . ours is tomorrow (6/2). I still remember you being our guest book attendant : ) Seems like forever ago doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dylan is just covering his ears so he doesn't get them pierced. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paul and I have been discussing this whole ear piercing thing--I thought he would be totally against it, but he's not--now because we follow the lead of Michelle and Nate on everything, we may have to go out and get Katrina's ears pierced too!! :) Love you guys--

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay - When you said to look closely at Nate's photo, I immediately checked to see if he was wearing the same earring as his daughter! I didn't even notice the missing facial hair.

    BTW: Who are the 5 horribly offended folk?? Curious minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nate,
    I just figured out why you shaved off your gotee. The calendar says that you will be the BIG 3 0 on the 10th but you want your face to say "oh no, I'm not THAT OLD yet".
    Lots of Love,
    Ma-In-Law
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Okay, I have gotten used to the idea of earrings, provided nothing else gets pierced.

    Loveya
    Dad

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment