Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Happy Christma Eve Eve!

I love holidays...I think I have said that about a hundred times on my blog. They just make me so happy. When I was little I would make a holiday out of the days before a holiday. My parents and sisters will attest to the fact that each morning I would wake up and say "tomorrow we can say, that tomorrow we can say that (etc), tomorrow is Christmas!!!!" with all the enthusiasm in the world!! I was so excited for that holiday that every day leading up to it felt like a celebration too! One of my earliest memories of Christmas was having my Aunt Carol looking out the window of our Christmas eve party and helping me look for Santa's sleigh. I remember jumping up and down with joy, when "we spotted him"! I am so excited this year for Trent...realizing that he is making Christmas memories just like the ones I hold dearly to. So tonight is our Christmas Eve Eve. On Christmas Eve we usually make some cocoa, get every snuggled into their jammies, put on some Christmas music, and go look for the best decorated house we can find. It is fun to hear the excitement of the kids as we look at Christmas lights. Well, this year, we decided to have our family over to play games on Christmas Eve. We are really excited! Food, games, and family...sounds like fun to me! So instead of getting rid of our usual Christmas Eve plans we just added another day to the fun! Trent got up this morning and asked if we could start making the cocoa. I think he is almost as excited as I am. So Happy Christmas eve eve...we hope you have a great one!!!