Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Aliya's Christmas Stocking

My dear, sweet, wonderful, amazing, beautiful sister (yes all these attributes apply to both my sisters but this time I am talking about Sheryl) made Aliya a Christmas stocking. It is beautiful and as much as I love it, I think Aliya loves it even more.
Aliya crawls up to her stocking, points to it, says "OOOOO, that, that, that"

Not only one time did she point at it but all night long and this morning when I got her out of bed she did the same thing. She keeps trying to climb up so she can touch it. It is adorable to see how much she loves her stocking. I can not say thank you enough Sheryl....we absolutely LOVE IT!


Comments

  1. Oh that is so cute! You are more than welcome. I'm glad that she likes it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment