Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Walk in the Park

I woke up today feeling blah. Nothing wrong, just over tired and in need of some playtime. So I decided to take the kids on a walk in our local park. We had so much fun together. Dylan was very happy to see that the geese were back.
There was even a mom and dad geese with their five brand new babies. There was also tons of other birds. The favorite being the ones with orange on them. I am sure those of you from IL could tell me what they are, but I had no idea, so we just called them orange birds (and I told them we would ask daddy their real name later). After our walk we played on the playground. Watching their curious eyes and smiling faces was exactly what I needed to get my day started right.







Comments

  1. What a fun day! Wish I could have gone to the park with you.

    BTW - I think those are Red Winged Black Birds (we have them here in NH too). ~ I never thought I'd ever be able to identify anything more than a pigeon or seagull. See how much I've learned from Alan & Nancy in the past 15 years or so!!! I'm a regular fount of knowledge ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to say that in a few days I can go to the park with you and PLAY! Aliya, Dylan and Trent I'll be there soooooon!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment