Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Matt and Angie's Big Day

Throw out every thing you expect at a wedding and you get the wedding that Nate and I attended this last weekend. It was amazing! It was the most personalized wedding that we have ever attended. From the movie, to the decorations, cake and everything in between, it was 100% original, beautiful, and creative. We laughed (extremely hard ) through almost the entire ceremony, which is how it was planned to be. I don't think I can begin to explain how creative their wedding was, so I will just say that Nate and I gave it two thumbs way up! Matt and Angie got married in the Normal Movie Theater. If you look close enough you can see their name on the marquee. The happy bride and groom...being overwhelmed by their family and friends taking pictures like paparazzi. I guess that is what you get when you are movie stars! Nate and I enjoyed spending the day with friends, celebrating Matt and Angie's wedding. We are so extremely happy for them!! Congratulations Matt and Angie!!!