Trent has been begging to take pictures with my camera. The other night I put the little ones to bed and let Trent stay up late. Here is some pictures from our modeling session...which turned into a silly face session. In case you can't figure it out Trent came up with all of our poses by himself.




These two are such good friends. Dylan in constantly trying to tell me "Aliya no go ni-nights, she's not tired." Or, "I think I heard Aliya, I'll go get her!" He can't stand being with out her even for a moment. It is very sweet.
Aliya had her 18 month doctor appointment this week. She weighs 24 lbs and is 34 1/2" long. She is doing great on meeting all of her milestones. Her doctor is completely amazed at how much she talks (which is non-stop, and she links several words together in sentences)!!! We are going to be taking Aliya to a specialist in August to have her feet looked at. She turns them in while she is walking (which is pretty normal for her age) but she also keeps her toes curled and walks only on the sides of her feet. It seems to be much worse on her left leg then her right. We are hoping that it will just be a matter of giving it time, but just in case we will see the specialist and see what they suggest.
I love seeing the boys having this much fun together! The joy of having siblings!!!
I love this picture of Trent. It shows off his beautiful eyes!
Look at those big smiles!
Our kids all love all kinds of music. Trent says his favorite is the Beatles and Aliya will cry but as soon as you put on music she will stop and start dancing. Dylan, has taken a liking to tap dancing. He kept pretending to tap dance all around the house. Nate brought him home a real pair of "tappidy tap shoes" the other day and he is now on cloud nine! He loves tapping all around the house. Now all he needs is a cane and a hat!!



I heart your new blog design!
ReplyDelete