Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A Birthday Party for Monkey

Trent woke up the other day and declared "Today is Monkey's Birthday Mom. You did get him presents and make his favorite foods right? I know you wouldn't forget monkey's birthday." So, in attempt to be a good mother, I threw an impromptu birthday party for a monkey. There was homemade presents, vanilla pudding with bananas and whip cream (according to Trent this is Monkey's favorite food), and we sang Happy Birthday. It was very silly no doubt, but it made Trent very happy too, and that was most important.



Speaking of stuffed animals, Aliya has two that she totes around all the time. They are the ones she has to have to go to sleep at night and her very favorite little friends. Their names are Berry and Happy, so she walks around during the day singing "Berry Happy, Berry Happy, Berry Happy" It is very cute!

Comments

  1. Of course, it was Monkey's birthday. I love the smile on Trent's face. Happy Birthday Monkey. xoxoox

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment