Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A tractor cake for Dylan

We asked Dylan over and over what he wanted for his birthday, every time we got the same answer, "a tractor cake". I was amazed by his generosity, he sat and told us toys to buy for his brother, sister and friends and then said "I don't need any toys, I already have some." The cake is the only thing he cared about having for his birthday, and therefore, I really cared about making it special for him. Everything is edible (except for the sign and license plate) so that Dylan can just eat and enjoy. It is a very special cake for my very special little boy, and I hope he loves it.

Comments

  1. This has Dylan written all over it. Great job Michelle. I wish I were there to help you eat it. But wait, it looks so real I think I would rather play with Dylan and his tractor and farm animals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I for one nominate you for all future birthday cakes. Can you do mine? I want a red truck next to a pond with fish in it.

    That is an awesome cake.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wow! It came out great! I can't wait to see photos of the birthday boy digging in to his special cake. I can already picture his happy grin :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Michelle--you outdid yourself; all future cakes are going to be compared, you know that right? :) I love it and I am sure that Dylan will too!!! Love you~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Robert, I would LOVE to make your cake for you. I'll make it free of charge (you just pay to ship me there)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, what a great job you did, what a special cake!
    Luv, Kristin

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment