Nate and I love going to concerts. It is our favorite kind of date (way better then a movie). So the other day when we got free tickets to see Marcy Playground, Lit, Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms and Everclear on Sunday night we were both super excited! The music was great and we even got to meet the bands and get autographs, so overall our free tickets rocked! It was nice to get some carefree time with the man I love doing something we both really love doing.
Nate and I love going to concerts. It is our favorite kind of date (way better then a movie). So the other day when we got free tickets to see Marcy Playground, Lit, Sugar Ray, Gin Blossoms and Everclear on Sunday night we were both super excited! The music was great and we even got to meet the bands and get autographs, so overall our free tickets rocked! It was nice to get some carefree time with the man I love doing something we both really love doing.







