When Nate and I were young we talked about our dream house and made lists of things we wanted it to have. We knew that we may never find the perfect house but we would be able to use the list to make any house our home. One of the items on that list was to have a tree swing in the yard.
A tree swing is a thing of childhood dreams (and adult ones too). I have been dreaming of putting up a tree swing as long as Nate and I have been together and when we purchased this home I knew that we could make this dream a reality in this yard. The day finally came and worked together to put up our simple swing and instantly we were all in love with it. There is something so magical about climbing on this old-fashioned swing... inevitably, you feel like a kid again as you go flying through the air and there is just no way you can keep a smile off your face.
This was another sweet step into making our house our dream home.


