Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Things You Didn't Know Were There

  I always find it strange how everyone travels to explore and yet we often don't explore the place we live in.  We go about our day to day life running from one place to another but not seeing what is right in our own backyard.  The other day the kids and I had a moment just like that.  A friend told us of a trail near us that had waterfalls.  I have no idea how I had never heard of it after all my years of living here.  Needless to say, it was just a matter of days before I had the kids (and my sisters and their children) out exploring it with me.  It was absolutely beautiful and we had the most wonderful time there.  It is amazing what you can find if you just take the time to look.