I love that weekends get us a break from the usual routine. Our weekends are full of busyness of kids activities but it is the fun kind of busy. My favorite days always start with slow mornings when the sun is shining in and I can drink a slow cup of coffee in my chair while I relax and plan out our day, which is far different from a school morning.
On the weekends the kids get to spend time in their room playing with their toys.
They get to participate in hobbies and activities they have chosen and enjoy.
On weekends we tend to have special treats and play games just to make a smile.
And best of all we get to spend time with those we love most of all.
Weekends truly are the best.
And when Monday does roll around it's hard for ALL of us to find the motivation to even get out of bed.








