After much delay a sweet little boy entered our family and we are so glad that he is here. Jen had a long pregnancy and as anxious as we were for him to arrive I know she was even more anxious! It is always amazing how the second a family member arrives you can't imagine life without them. When I look at Jen's family all together it just seems right knowing that this little man is a part of them and their story. We are so happy that he has joined us and are enjoying sweet pictures of him everyday. Welcome to the world little boy, we love you and we are so glad you are here!
 |
| Sheryl, mom, and I had a blast going shopping for a surprise gift for Jen. It was so much fun to have the kids and all the family members write messages of love for this new little one. |
 |
| I had to include these pictures as one of my favorite things about being an aunt is getting the opportunity to spend time with my nieces and nephews. Jen had to go to a doctor appointment and I was so thankful to get some time with her sweet kids when she did. |