Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Be Still

Hummingbirds are one of my very favorite creatures. I love watching how still they can stay, while still moving their wings so quickly, and accomplishing what they came to do. When I look at them I always feel reminded that while life may be very busy and chaotic I want to still be still and present in the moment. I am a list maker and someone who wakes up each morning thinking through all that could be done in a day. It is easier for me to get caught up in the reward of a checkmark in a day and much harder for me to slow down and let the day take me where it will. A combination of busy and still seems to be one of my biggest goals for myself and as a mother and wife.  Often one of the greatest things I can accomplish is simply being still in the moment.