If there is a blessing to a pandemic it would be the amount of time that I get to spend with my family. Nate and I, in all our years of marriage, have never been together (day in and day out) as much as we are now and the same is true for time with our children. We have found about a million things to entertain us and I am very thankful for the silly and happy time we have gotten together.
 |
| In a million years I couldn't tell you how this idea happened but it did. The kids decided to make paper airplanes and shot them back and forth from outside the house to inside and try and catch them. It was a very creative and silly moment. |
 |
| Getting outside and soaking up the sun is one of my very favorite things that we do together. |
 |
| Dylan and Aliya tried standing up with their arms linked together. It was a tough challenge but they did it. |
 |
| I love cooking with the kids, not only do I think it is a really important skill for them to have but we have so much fun doing it together. I love the feeling of sitting down to a dinner that everyone helped make. The kids always seem very proud and it just tastes better when we work together. |
 |
| Homemade pasta seems to be a favorite to help me make. It is like playdough for big kids. |
 |
| The kids' are all creative and I love it when they spend some time relaxing and creating. |
 |
| Playing games together is always one of our favorite ways to enjoy family time. We have a plethora of games and I never get sick of hearing kids say "want to play..." |
 |
| And when a summer day of fun leads to a summer nap, I know we are doing summer right. |