Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

Visiting


Aliya and I love to be out and since Covid began it has been very hard not to be able to visit with our friends and family. Aliya is extremely close to Mom and has been sad to spend their normal days shopping together or helping her move and I have felt the same way.  Needless to say, we were so excited to have our first gathering in Mom and Dad's new house and it was wonderful.  Aliya and I visited and did crafts with the Goedecke's and Mom in her not yet complete, but beautiful, sunroom.  It was Aliya's first time out with others since Covid started and she couldn't have been more excited.  We are slowly trying to expand our social circle and we of course are starting with our family.  It was so good to see Aliya spending time with her cousins.  It was a perfect celebration and one of many to come, in Mom's new home.