Dinner is most often my favorite meal of the day, however, Nate is back working in the retail world so dinner together is no longer a guarantee. Lately, my favorite meal has been changing, sometimes it is a muffin in the car with my hubby while chatting about our plans for the day, sometimes it is lunch filled with noisy conversations and leftovers, or (my typical favorite) long lingering meals that last longer than the meal took to make, and sometimes my favorite meal is dessert when Nate is home after a long day and we all get to chat together while we enjoy something sweet. I guess I realized I don't have a favorite meal as much as a favorite way to enjoy a meal. It is all about being together and whether we share that time over bowls of ice cream in the middle of the day, pizza boxes late at night, or a long slow cooked home dinner doesn't really matter as much as having everyone home and together.



