I believe in our home being our family's happy place. It should be a place of comfort, support, joy, and acceptance. I love to see our children at home and it is has been wonderful to have them back learning from home since December 11th. Sending them back to in-person learning has this feeling of sending them off to the first day of kindergarten. After such a painful and hard year, it seems easier to just keep them in the comfort of home where I have the untrue feeling that I can protect them from all that this world is throwing at us. It is hard to see them go, but also I am filled with joy for them, for the time they will get to spend with friends and excitement of what they will learn and how they will grow. This past year has been filled with family time that we have loved and I will forever be thankful for that time but I am also filled with respect and gratitude for our schools. I see the joy and education that school gives our children and while it is hard to break out of our cozy home routine, it is once again time to stretch our wings.




