I have always believed that pets are a wonderful way to teach children about life. Pets need care which helps teach responsibility, but they also give endless love and friendship which is a wonderful source of comfort to kids and adults alike. This week we lost our sweet bunny, Sugar, and while learning about life through pets is fun the most difficult lesson always comes at the end. Having to say goodbye to our fuzz ball who we loved so much, has been very hard. Those who love the most will always get hurt the most, but they also live more full lives than others because they see life and love as worth the risk and pain. I want my kids to give out endless amounts of love, I want them to take risks because they see the benefits more than they worry about their fears. We have provided them with some wonderful pets who have given us endless joy and happiness but in the end, there always comes a day when we feel pain. Receiving and giving love, however, is always worth the temporary pain we feel for the endless memories of joy we have with those we lost. We will miss our sweet Sugar. She was the best example of motherhood I have ever seen in an animal. She always put Marsala first and had the patience of a saint for her antics, she made us smile with her sweetness and she will forever hold a little piece of our hearts.
I have always believed that pets are a wonderful way to teach children about life. Pets need care which helps teach responsibility, but they also give endless love and friendship which is a wonderful source of comfort to kids and adults alike. This week we lost our sweet bunny, Sugar, and while learning about life through pets is fun the most difficult lesson always comes at the end. Having to say goodbye to our fuzz ball who we loved so much, has been very hard. Those who love the most will always get hurt the most, but they also live more full lives than others because they see life and love as worth the risk and pain. I want my kids to give out endless amounts of love, I want them to take risks because they see the benefits more than they worry about their fears. We have provided them with some wonderful pets who have given us endless joy and happiness but in the end, there always comes a day when we feel pain. Receiving and giving love, however, is always worth the temporary pain we feel for the endless memories of joy we have with those we lost. We will miss our sweet Sugar. She was the best example of motherhood I have ever seen in an animal. She always put Marsala first and had the patience of a saint for her antics, she made us smile with her sweetness and she will forever hold a little piece of our hearts.





