Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

The plan...

Aliya and Dylan seem to have some sort of plan...every time one falls asleep the other wakes up. The other night was a tough one for Dylan, he went to bed late and woke up very early. Needless to say, I did not get very much sleep. When Aliya started to fuss in the morning, I went to get her out of bed and came back to this...Dylan asleep on the couch...as if the sound of her awake some how soothed him to sleep. I think they are some kind of tag team! This must be where they work out their plan for the day. Aliya always gets a huge smile when Dylan comes around...especially if she just woke up from a nap!

Comments

  1. They may be young but they are already showing organizational skills and team effort. Who knows, maybe you have a future president on your hands or perhaps the head of a major organization!! Those faces tell me they are going places!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment