
We went to the Hot Air Balloon Show in Lincoln last night. My parents always took me to shows when I was a kid and I
absolutely LOVED them, so I was hoping for the same reaction out of our children.

And I
definitely got it! Trent was jumping up and down pointing at all the different balloons. Dylan loved everything...the horses...the balloons...and especially the helicopter.
Aliya even seemed
mesmerized by all the different colors.

They loved every minute until we said it was time to go. SO...

we decided to stay a little longer for the balloon glow. We had a wonderful time and the kids can't stop talking about all the balloons. Dylan keeps saying Dragon Balloon. I ended up printing him off a picture of it because he was spending the whole morning looking at it on the computer. Now he is napping with his picture of "dragon balloon".
What a blast just looking at all the balloons. I especially like the one taken at night. I'm glad the your kids liked it as much as you did when you were young. Thanks for the memories!
ReplyDeleteLooks like some of the same balloons that were at our Balloon Fest down here : ) Glad your kids enjoyed it too!
ReplyDelete