Read Past Stories

Our Latest Stories

A very weird blog...

When I was little my friend Andrea had a JEM doll with pink hair. I wanted one so bad. Today I finally got mine!!!! Nate had a screw go into his leg yesterday while working on the wood burning pile. This picture does not even come close to showing how bad his cut is. If you could see closer it actually goes about an inch into his leg. Gross!!! Unless you are a guy...then you might be saying cool! My poor hubby!

Comments

  1. What a crazy combination of photos! My emotions flip-flopped from Awww to Ewww in only 10 seconds.

    Hope your hubby is feeling better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nate,

    That little thing?
    I did roughly the same thing when I was about your age, only in my case it was a piece of a steel wedge I was using to split wood.

    Thankfully, like you, there was a lot of blood but no doctor was needed or co-pay paid.

    Of course mine still sets off the metal detectors when they wand me down at the airport. :)

    I agree with Robert - "Cool" and you have the photo for bragging rights.

    Dad R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wait a minute.

    Is the pink doll yours or Aliya's?

    I don't think Aliya is getting enough press on this blog. No one has asked this question before, but might she be adopted? :)

    Loveya

    ReplyDelete
  4. The picture of Aliya with that wig on is HILARIOUS! I had to do a double take to realize it was actually her!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment